Powertrain Controls Engineer Associate
Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Powertrain Controls Engineer - Associate
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Duration: 7-8 months
- The Electrified Powertrain Controls Engineer will work within a
team of Powertrain controls, calibrations and integration engineers
to develop electrified powertrain charging systems for current and
next-generation electrified powertrains for Chrysler and Client
- The candidate will work on High Voltage (HV) controls including
AC and DC charging, HV management, 12V management and innovation
projects related to HV charging.
- The candidate will work with the requirements teams to
understand the standards related to DC charging and will develop
the algorithms and controls in Simulink.
- The ideal candidate must be a strong team player and willing to
work in a fast-paced environment and be involved various
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical,
Aerospace, Industrial, or Computer Engineering, or a related
Engineering field from an ABET accredited university.
- 1-year minimum related job experience
- Experience with model-based development tools such as
- Demonstrated technical problem solving.
- Strong overall knowledge of vehicle and powertrain
- Experience with modeling, simulation, development, testing,
calibration and/or validation
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Master's in mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, or related
Engineering field from an ABET accredited university
- 2 years plus related job experience
- Specialization in classical and modern control disciplines with
- Embedded software experience
- Knowledge of powertrain control system architecture/best
- Experience with Electrified Powertrain Controls and High
Voltage a strong plus
- Demonstrated application of technical excellence.
- Experience with data acquisition and analysis tools such as
ETAS-INCA and CANalyzer
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment
that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons
regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual
orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Detroit , Powertrain Controls Engineer Associate, Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!