Company: McLaren Health Care
Location: Mount Clemens
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Dept: Inpatient Rehab
Hours per pay period: 72
The Registered Nurse delivers quality nursing care through the
utilization of the nursing process. Works collaboratively with
other members of the healthcare team to maintain standards for
professional nursing practice. Carries out functions according to
hospital policy, the hospital mission, and standards of practice
defined by professional and regulatory guidelines. Directs,
coordinates and delegates activities in order to foster patient /
family centered care.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assesses the physical, psychosocial, and educational needs of
- Plans and implements nursing care according to patient and
- Makes appropriate interventions based upon individual patient
- Evaluates patient responses to nursing interventions.
- Assumes personal responsibility for quality patient care,
patient satisfaction, environment and professional
- Associates degree. Graduate of an accredited Nursing
- Current State of Michigan Registered Nurse license
- BLS card from AHA required before start date (valid at least 60
days beyond start date)
- ACLS required by end of unit orientation for CCL, PACU, ENDO,
IR, ICU, ED, CDU, CSS, CSU, Ambulatory Surgery, and the Step-Down
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) certification required by
end of unit orientation for PEDS
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Wound Care Certification (WCC/ WOCN /CWCA) if working in Wound
Care Center-preferred Wound Care Certification MUST BE OBTAINED
WITHIN 12 MOS OF HIRE DATE.
- One year related specialty care experience preferred for
Cardiac Cath Lab, OR/PASS (Post Anesthesia Care Unit), IR
(Interventional Radiology), ICU, Endo or Ambulatory Surgery.
Selected candidate will be required to work weekends 1 & 3 of
the 28-day schedule, as well as the Holiday A rotation.
Equal Opportunity Employer of
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Detroit , Reg Nurse, Other , Mount Clemens, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!