Senior Cyber Security Engineer Development and Testing
Company: Rapid Global Business Solutions, Inc
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: June 10, 2021
RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services
to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary
partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace & defense,
IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries.
As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for
energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading
Senior Cyber Security Engineer Development and Testing:
- We are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to help run
vulnerability valuation and fizzing of protocols, hardware and
software for automotive applications.
- This role will be deeply involved with enabling innovative new
development and processes in the approach and execution of highly
technical systems and components for our customers.
- The ideal candidate brings experience and creativity to find
efficient and effective solutions to the challenges that we
- Adherence to Automotive and Industry standards and comply with
Cyber Security best practices.
- Operate within an agile process to successfully meet customer
- Lead and/or participate in small to large-scale individual and
matrix-based groups, initiatives, or mentoring others in
technical/functional security areas as directed by management.
- Lead and/or participate in technology security reviews with the
ability to communicate issues and risks.
- Plan and build well integrated security capabilities that align
with the cyber security road map and span multiple technologies in
the automotive cyber security space on a micro, component, vehicle,
and end-to-end system level.
- Bachelor Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information
Systems, Information Security & Assurance, Information Technology
or related field required.
- 5-7 years of automotive/vehicle electronics and IT or wireless
(cellular) security experience.
- Good understanding about communication functions among all the
layers in OSI Model.
- Understanding of end-to-end connected vehicle (telematics and
infotainment) and wired/wireless communication protocols (CAN,
CAN-FD, Flex-ray, Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc.)
- Experience in addressing vehicle development (E/E
architectures, embedded and systems engineering) and Automotive
Cyber Security challenges (e.g. security by design, control unit
and vehicle network protection, standards like SAE J3061/ISO
- Experience in mobile application development and identification
of attack vectors.
- Experience in development of high-level and low level test
plans and test methods along with executing the test-methods
manually on a subsystem level desktop bench and ability to automate
the test cases using CAPL or python scripts.
- Awareness of Cryptography techniques (types and Systems) and
experience in implementation and validation of Cryptography codes
is a plus.
- Ability to suggest or recommend streamlined approaches to
perform activities related to Cyber security. E.g. Performing a
Threat analysis and Risk Assessment report (TARA).
- Ability to handle tasks with significant complexity under
minimal supervision requiring a high degree of technical
- Ability to interact dynamically with cross-functional global
- Ability to present and speak to customers along with working at
customer site to deliver engineering services in alignment with
customer process and procedures
- Working experience of software coding in C, C++, and
- Knowledge on vehicle cybersecurity standard SAE J3061.
- Knowledge over HSM module, Key-provisioning, securing mobile
apps, OTA(Over The Air update), know-hows about tampering and
reverse engineering techniques.
- Experience in AUTOSAR software development or integration
- Deep understanding of OS and Kernel architecture (e.g., QNX,
Linux, Android etc.)
- Working experience in using any open-source OWASP black box
testing tools like Ncat, Metasploit and Wfuzz etc. along with
- Expert level understanding of TCP/IP networking, routing
protocols and full packet capture analysis using tools like
- Hands-on experience in penetration testing, fuzz testing tools
and product security/deployment.
- Cyber security certifications such as ISC2 CISSP, SANS GIAC,
and Offensive Security OSCP.
- Experience in working with LabView along with using National
Instruments tools - PXI hardware and NI software.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits
including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D
and Tuition Reimbursement, etc. If you take pride in your work and
are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk
to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI
with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, Mexico, and
Keywords: Rapid Global Business Solutions, Inc, Detroit , Senior Cyber Security Engineer Development and Testing, Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!