Company: Bloomin' Brands, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
With limited supervision, the Manager is responsible for the
daily operations of the FOH/BOH functions in a restaurant,
including appearance, presentation, customer experience and
professional leadership and direction to employees.
- Assist with staffing level and determining which staff are
assigned to each shift.
- Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality
standards consistent with the Outback brand including, but not
limited to, hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline,
and termination as appropriate.
- Share the vital responsibility to recruit, interview and hire
Outbackers to staff your restaurant.
- Champion our development paths for all Outbackers so that they
can reach their career goals. These development paths provide the
roadmaps for our internal management promotions.
- Enforce safety and sanitary practices and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies,
federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections
meet required state standards. The operational basics and standards
are adhered to with total commitment and passion through providing
direction and guidance to employees.
- Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- Responds to guest comments and seeking the opportunity to build
guest count while educating and empowering other Outbackers to act
in a similar capacity.
- Sets excellent customer service and work examples.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the entire menu and preparation.
- Engage in community and market-related opportunities at the
- One (1) year previous restaurant management experience
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Minimum age 21 years.
- One (1) year previous experience in full service (including
bar) restaurant management
- Certification in food safety.
- Willingness to relocate within the assigned region.
- Computer skills.
Benefits & Perks 101:
You will automatically receive:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Core Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Core Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Adoption Assistance Benefits
- Paid Time Off - All-inclusive time off program; the first-year
award prorated based on hire date. Annual allotment based on years
- We are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time
with family and friends
- Meal Comp Program that can be used at any of our four concepts,
giving you a discount on meals
- Rx Pet prescription savings program from Express Scripts
You can choose to participate in the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Supplemental Term Life and Voluntary AD&D
- Buy-Up Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- MetLaw Legal Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan which includes a discretionary
- Team Member Discounts (dining, college, cell phones,
electronics, flowers, sporting events, etc.)
Bloomin' Brands is not just a restaurant company - we're a
company of unique, founder-inspired restaurants. All of our brands
were founded by entrepreneurs who have a genuine passion for food
and a desire to share hospitality with others.
Outback Steakhouse is our Australian-themed restaurant is
internationally known for award-winning steaks, the Bloomin' Onion
and a wide variety of chicken, ribs, and seafood. Our menu also
features new creations and grilled classics that are made from
scratch daily using only the highest quality ingredients and
prepared just the way you like it. #Bloomwithus
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Inc., Detroit , Restaurant Manager, Other , Southgate, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!