Lead Content Strategist
Company: Dentsu Aegis Network
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Content Strategist will assess the content needs on a
project to help better serve the end user and simultaneously meet
the business goals of the client. This includes the writing,
planning, execution, and optimization of content on websites, apps,
portals, and other digital experiences. This strategy expert must
be able to gather key business and user insights to create a
long-term vision for the content.
- Oversee content requirements and create content strategy
deliverables across a project life cycle. This includes enterprise
level content maps, models, matrices, guidelines and strategies
that align with client requirements.
- Creating and maintaining editorial calendars, content
playbooks, voice/tone guides, taxonomies, metadata frameworks, and
content migration plans for clients.
- Collaborate with a large team of UX designers and graphic
designers to brainstorm, sketch and implement user flows.
- Managing a group of stakeholders, assisting in business
development, and involved in the technical integration of
- Eventually coaching team members (junior, mid-level, and even
senior content writers and strategists) by providing regular
performance feedback, check-ins, and reviews.
- Develop lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows, and
content templates that keep the team nimble and successful in a
culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly.
- Ability to take a comprehensive and strategic approach to
storytelling, tying together big ideas/concepts in a way that
- Lead the development and execution of a holistic content
- Work closely with other project teams like Research, UX,
UI/Creative, SEO, Account, Strategy, Business Analysis, and Project
Management to deliver a cohesive, collaborative, and consistent
Keywords: Dentsu Aegis Network, Detroit , Lead Content Strategist, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!