Charge Nurse - Dialysis Floor Leader (PRN and Full Time Opportunities Available)
Posted on: June 11, 2021
River, Detroit, Michigan, 48219, United States
Charge Nurse - Dialysis
Calling Leadership Nurses!!!
PRN and Full Time Opportunities
Looking for someone who can work Charge
Nurse Duties MWF (Flexible schedule within those days). Floor Nurse
shifts can be picked up TTH (no weekends and can work 3-4 shifts a
As a Charge Nurse at DaVita you will have the opportunity to
excel as the superior dialysis nurse, mentor and clinical expert
you are-and have a dramatic impact on the lives of our patients and
their families. In this vital Registered Nursing role, you will
coordinate ESRD patient care and services (trend lab values, track
metrics on vital signs, weight, outcome management, etc.). You will
ensure you and your clinical team are delivering the highest level
of care to our patients by ensuring their safety, comfort, and
A Qualified Charge Nurse shining star should bring:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of
- At least 6 months of Dialysis Nursing experience
- At least 12 months of registered nursing experience
- Dialysis Charge RN readiness approval by Clinical Nurse Manager
or RN-licensed FA/GFA required
- Current CPR certification required
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N) preferred;
three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be
substituted for nursing degree
- Completed training approved by the medical director and the
governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the
water treatment system
- Supervisory experience preferred; willingness, desire, and
ability to supervise required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita
within 90 days of hire required
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency
Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience is a plus and
What You Can Expect with DaVita as a Charge Nurse:
- This Charge Nurse will focus on planning, scheduling and
clinical outcomes with some time on the floor within a very large
- Patients - Help patients improve their quality of life by
delivering outstanding clinical outcomes in a chronic hemodialysis
- Relationships - Build long-term bonds with your team, patients
and their families.
- Team - Your clinical team supports one another and creates a
fun work environment, and you are there to lead the way.
- Clinical Leader - DaVita is the top performer with more 4 and 5
STAR dialysis centers according to CMS.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare
Community the World has Ever Seen."
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or send us a message on
our DaVita Careers Facebook page.
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer – Vet and Disability. To
learn more about what this means click here.
Keywords: DaVita, Detroit , Charge Nurse - Dialysis Floor Leader (PRN and Full Time Opportunities Available), Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!