Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering,
Environmental Science or Geology, from a 4-year accredited college
Training / Certification
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER training preferred.
- Asbestos Building Inspector license preferred.
- 1 - 2 years of experience with Phase I Environmental Site
- Understanding of Phase II ESAs, vapor intrusion studies and UST
Key Job Elements
In this role you will:
- Independently perform Phase I ESAs for commercial and
- Perform Phase II ESA field activities and summarize laboratory
- Assist in hazardous materials survey entailing sampling for
asbestos-containing and lead-based paint materials.
- Assist with the preparation of technical proposals and
- Perform other field and office tasks as necessary.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills, be able
to work in a team environment as well as independently,
demonstrated team-oriented approach to problem-solving, and have
ability to interact with clients to understand their needs.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, and
ability to work on multiple projects for multiple project managers
within budgets and deadlines.
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Must hold a valid driver's license and vehicle insurance and be
willing to travel to and conduct field work at job sites as well as
NTH offices in Michigan.
- May be required to perform job duties in the field and office,
during non-standard work hours, as necessary.
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50
Authorized to work full-time in the USA. In compliance with
federal law, all persons hired are required to verify identity and
eligibility to work in the USA and to complete the required
employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AAP / EEO Statement
NTH Consultants, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status
as a protected veteran, or disability.
NTH Consultants, Ltd. participates in E-Verify.
Division/Market: Location: Northville, MI State/Territory: US-MI
Openings: 1 Education Level: Certification: Travel %:
Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, (age), protected veteran status or status as a disabled