Do you love helping seniors and getting to know them and hear their stories? Resident aides are chosen based on several factors, the ability to show compassion for our residents, enthusiasm and a positive attitude. We can see smiles under masks. Attendance is very important also. If you have a good track record for being on time for your shifts and not calling off, you could be a good fit. If you possess these qualities, please apply. If you are looking for a company to grow with, we can help with that, we promote within.
You can work for a family-owned company that manages over 30 senior living facilities in Michigan and has been in business for over 30 years.
Just announced, a new $1,000 REFERRAL bonus! Once you are an employee of ours, you and any employee you refer can be eligible for $1,000.
Why our facility:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Pay starts with orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision for full time employees (30 hours and up)
Your responsibilities will be:
- Assist with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, incontinence care, and adequate nutritional intake
- Respond to resident call lights and assisting them with their needs
- Observe and document changes in residents mental and physical health so everyone is familiar with their health status
- Follow the assignment sheet/service plan performing tasks that are assigned so nothing is overlooked
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Every other weekend is required
- A positive attitude and the ability to arrive on time for every shift
Second and third shifts are available