Manufacturing Process Engineer
Company: Gtech Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Key Job Elements
- Review product and process schematics to understand critical
- Lead PFMEA discussions with cross functional teams.
- Support, train and mentor Design Release, Product Interface and
Manufacturing Engineers in PFMEA development and Risk
- Coordinate, schedule, and facilitate product and process
reviews with Product Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Review current quality documentation and integrate lessons
learned across multiple programs to reduce customer, enterprise,
and manufacturing risk.
- Update and maintain process control plans.
- Generate Status Reports to inform stakeholders on current
- Promote teamwork at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or equivalent
- Minimum five years experience designing, implementing,
operating assembly or stamping plant equipment/systems
- Demonstrated leadership in achieving goals, team building and
- Demonstrated understanding of Body Shop, Press and Die
equipment design and operations
- Effectively interface/communicate with vehicle platforms, plant
management, manufacturing facilities and planning.
- Demonstrated oral written communication skills including
ability to present to all levels of management
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
- MS Office proficient.
- Experience with PFMEA development and use (preferred)
Req ID JN -052021-115884
Keywords: Gtech Services, Detroit , Manufacturing Process Engineer, Other , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!