Sr D365 ERP Developer
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you make complex technology look easy? So do we.
You know Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions do more
than keep businesses running; they race them forward. We'll
surround you with people who as are passionate about technology and
innovation as you are.
Your in-depth understanding of how enterprise works enables you
to create seamless solutions that build businesses. You're a
dedicated, analytical software developer who turns issues into
improvements. You love putting your skills to the test, offering
new ideas for exciting transformation projects, and you enjoy
guiding the full lifecycle of software development from analyzing
requirements to delivering real solutions for clients.
About the job
Enterprise Resource Planning is all about helping businesses
simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. You'll be
solving your clients' challenges and turning their needs into goals
and solutions with Dynamics 365. You'll design, develop, document,
test and debug new and existing software systems. You'll get to
work on systems and applications for market sale, as well as
large-scale proprietary software for our own use.
As an ERP Software Developer Manager, you'll:
- Use Dynamics AX to design, develop, document, test and debug
new modules and extensions
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual designs and
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Support colleagues in tracing during prototyping
You're a flexible manager who can switch between projects and
processes, and reshape work plans - all the while maintaining focus
and supporting your team. You love an informal environment where
you can use your initiative and judgment to direct your own work,
and that of your team. You understand how businesses work inside
and out, and pair your proven technical capabilities with your
great interpersonal skills to offer both technical and operational
support and mentorship.
Your experience includes:
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics
- A solid grasp of organizational policies and process
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Six to eight years of professional experience
- Mentoring and supporting junior colleagues, and supervising
Keywords: Avanade, Detroit , Sr D365 ERP Developer, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!