Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
Company: Attendant Care Companies
Location: New Baltimore
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities for SLP:
- Implements physician-ordered therapies for speech function,
auditory and visual comprehension within our ABA program
- Performs speech therapy evaluations, diagnostic tests, skilled
procedures, and ongoing evaluation for our ABA clients aged 18
months to 20 years old
- Conducts assessments, creates treatment plans, and monitors
- Develops a speech therapy care plan; reviews and updates per
Agency policy and client needs.
- Communicates plans and changes to the physician and other
caregivers through the care plan, progress notes, and participation
in care conferences.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the plan and provides training
to both team members and families
Benefits We Offer Speech Therapists:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Short term and long term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunities to aid in developing new programs
- Dependable and committed colleagues
- Compassionate and rewarding work environment
Requirements of SLP:
- Valid State of Michigan's Driver's License
- Current Auto Insurance
- Current CPR certification.
- Current Speech Therapy Registration
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy program.
- PREFERRED Experience working with children with Autism
About Attendant Care Companies:
Established in 2003, Attendant Care has provided exceptional
home health, private duty nursing, and residential services to
individuals with health and/or behavioral needs for 15 years.
After learning about ABA agencies who have extremely long wait
lists for services, we decided Metro-Detroit families needed
another option when searching for support for their children with
ASD. To accomplish this, Attendant Care began expanding its team to
include professionals experienced in Autism Spectrum Disorder
service delivery, including Applied Behavior Analysis.
Keywords: Attendant Care Companies, Detroit , Speech Language Pathologist - SLP, Other , New Baltimore, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!