Customer Service Representative - Call Center Lead
Company: Res-Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a Call Center Customer Service Representative, you will
answer inbound inquiries from clients in a fast-paced team
environment, determine needs and eligibility for a variety of
benefit and training programs, and make outbound follow up calls to
inquiries as necessary.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls and
emails; making OB calls in response to an inquiry for information;
interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to
- Schedules clients for Employment and Training Program
Orientations available locally to their area of residence
- Refers clients to third party workforce services providers
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions;
- Maintains an accurate written record of the transaction
following established guidelines
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards
and guidelines; recommending improved procedures
- Updates job knowledge by studying new programs that become
available; participating in employment and training
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Graduate or GED required, some college or undergraduate
degree is a plus
- 6 months or more experience in customer service, preferably in
a Call Center environment, required
- Workforce or other Human Services experience is a plus
- Strong written and Verbal Communication skills; Phone Skills ;
Listening ; Data Entry Skills; People Skills; Informing; Customer
Focus; Customer Service; Attention to Detail; Professionalism;
Work Environment And Physical Demands
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- 80% of the day will be spent sitting or standing while talking
on the phone
About our Line of Business
Equus Workforce Solutions, formerly ResCare Workforce Services,
is the nation's leading provider of workforce development services
in North America. With a dedicated and passionate team, Equus puts
the industry's best practices to work nationwide by focusing on the
development, design, and delivery of demand-driven workforce
solutions. Assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of
employers annually, Equus Workforce Solutions is the most
comprehensive workforce development company in the United States.
For more information visit https://equusworks.com.
Additional Job Information
The CSR- Call Center Lead will answer inbound inquiries from
clients in a fast-paced team environment. Must be subject matter
expert on inbound call processes, procedures, and be able to train
and assist Customer Service Representative (CSR) Team. Create and
update stand operation procedures (SOP) and guides as needed.
Identify resources for a variety of community and workforce
programs. Direct participants to appropriate employment and
training services programs according to established guidelines.
Update participant case notes and coordinate activities as
- Provide outstanding customer service and provide information to
help participants connect to resources based on the individual's
- Train Customer Service Representative (CSR) Team and be
subject-matter expert on inbound call inquiries
- Create and update stand operation procedures (SOP) and guides
as needed and communicate changes to CSR Team upon approval from
- Answer inbound inquires regarding Grow Detroit Young Talent
(GDYT) summer program
- Take escalation calls received from CSR unit
- Respond to any messages and follow up with participants within
- Refer participants to community resources and Employment and
Training (E&T) activities based on established guidelines
Colorado Pay Min
Colorado Pay Max
Keywords: Res-Care, Inc., Detroit , Customer Service Representative - Call Center Lead, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!