Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Rock Family of Companies is made up of nearly 100 separate
businesses spanning fintech, sports, entertainment, real estate,
startups and more. We're united by our culture - a drive to find a
better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community
and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces,
where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed.
Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job -
it's about having the opportunity to become the best version of
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information
technology or a related field
- 3 years of hands-on experience as a Data Engineer/ETL Developer
working with data lake and data warehouse technologies
- Experience with Python or R for data manipulation
- SQL expertise in one or more relational databases
- Architectural understanding of integration patterns,
approaches, best practices and standards
- Understanding of the technology processes such as the software
development life cycle using the Agile methodology, testing
approaches and software release management
- Understanding of application integration concepts; familiarity
with platforms such as Azure Data Factory or Informatica
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure such as AWS or
The Data Engineer specializes in the design and development of
data and application integration solutions. From refining our
wealth of raw data to bringing in new data sources, the Data
Engineer continuously enables better analytics and automated
insights. This team member is a key player on the team as we build
the next-generation data infrastructure that will power our
analytics engine and fuel our company's growth.
- Design, develop and support the data and application
- Assist in gathering requirements for data solutions and
maintaining data mapping specifications
- Collaborate with data analysts and data scientists on the
design of data structures to support reporting and machine learning
- Understand, follow and drive design principles and best
practices for the integration techniques and architecture
- Monitor and troubleshoot production issues related to the
Who We Are
Rocket Loans is an online platform revolutionizing how
individuals get a personal loan. Every day, more and more people
are able to consolidate high-interest rate credit cards, make home
improvements or take a dream vacation because Rocket Loans helps
them obtain a personal loan.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this
position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and
responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended,
deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and
does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The
Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the
application and/or participating in the employment application
process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team,
The Pulse, at 1-800-411-JOBS.
Keywords: Xenith, Detroit , Data Engineer, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!