Business Development Sales Representative - Detroit
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something
special. Something real. Something bold.
Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in
shaping an industry?
Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
A Business Development Representative is responsible for selling
and operating Coyote's services to small and medium-sized
customers. They are to focus on selling Coyote's services over the
phone and through other forms of communication such as email.
Business Development Representatives are responsible for
prospecting, communication, quoting, developing, operating, and
maintaining their customer accounts.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities (include, but not limited
- Build, maintain, and grow customer relationships through cold
calls and consistent communication
- Research leads, uncover needs, and persuade decision makers to
let Coyote service their freight
- Use creative and persistent methods to prospect and generate
new business opportunities
- Serve as a consultative resource to customers regarding service
offerings, market trends, industry standards and effectively
provide quotes considering all variable factors
- Maintaining operational efficiencies for book of business
through functions that include, but are not limited to, load
building, scheduling, issue escalation, and capacity securement.
Work with Carrier Managers to secure best viable options; calling
carriers to get additional options and track when necessary
- Understand digital platform services & modal diversity service
offerings and effectively persuade customers to use
- Effectively support teammates' customers when they are out of
- Meet or exceed expected KPIs
Essential Skills, Characteristics, & Experience:
- Prior sales, operations or customer service experience
- Strong negotiation skills - persuasiveness, aggressiveness,
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to recognize
and prioritize profitable opportunities
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to be a
team player while working independently
- Effective and professional communication skills and strong
customer service skills
- Confident decision-making skills, problem solving ability,
issue resolution skills
- Entrepreneurial and competitive spirit, passion,
- Organization and attention to detail
- Adaptability, multi-tasking ability, sense of urgency
- Persistence and resilience
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Onsite training and ongoing career development.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers.
- Global opportunities.
- Casual dress & many perks.
- Diverse and Inclusive environment.
- Opportunities to impact the world around you through our 360
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.
Keywords: Coyote, Detroit , Business Development Sales Representative - Detroit, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!