Company: NTT DATA
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Req ID: 132690
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Delivery Lead to join our team in Auburn
Hills, Michigan (US-MI), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for writing product specifications, creating and
executing against the project plan, proactively mitigating risks,
and managing the software development life cycle from inception to
production launch and post production support
- Work with individual project managers to establish plans and
goals for each project. Set objectives, assign tasks, allocate
budgets and agree to timetables for achieving intermediate and
- Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product
objectives and requirements.
- Work with business owners to plan and execute projects, ensure
that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications,
direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by
establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that
projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Consults with internal departments to understand, define and
implement effective solutions including new functionality, feature
enhancements and code modifications ensuring the applications
technical architecture is optimized for stability, reliability and
- Meet with Portfolio Managers, Business Owners, Strategists, and
other stakeholders to define POC projects and programs to be
demonstrated/developed the drive innovation in the Connected
- Collaborate with Product Management and business owners in
defining the Product Vision including strategies for utilizing and
managing incoming data.
- Provide technical direction through the outlining of "stories"
and sprints to the Connected Services development team supporting
the customer web portal, Liferay platform, architecture, technical
solutions and code.
- Application Development/Delivery
- Cross-functional Technical Collaboration
- Customer Satisfaction Focused
- Technology Issues resolution
- Telematic Architecture and Solutioning
- Program lifecycle
- Analytical and conceptual thinking - uses logic and structure
to address problems.
- Minimum of 5 years of project/delivery management
- Minimum of 5 years supporting IT/IoT project delivery
- Minimum of 5 years of project plans, project budgeting, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project planning skills - ability to
structure and execute a plan.
- Ability to manage people and lead.
- Demonstrated strength in meeting and workshop
- Ability to adopt a "client" perspective (Internal and
- Ability to express ideas in a manger that helps to change
people's positions on critical issues.
- Ability to maintain responsibility and flexibility with others
to achieve common goals.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Detroit
Consulting, Application Developer, Cloud, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, Detroit , Delivery Lead, Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!