Continuous Improvement Coordinator
Company: Sunrise Windows & Doors
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the
following. (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Lead and/or facilitate process improvement teams.
- Implement long-term corrective actions.
- Analyze KPI’s for opportunities or trends.
- Train organization on Lean methods.
- Assist in establishing priorities in cooperation with key
leaders in the organization.
- Document critical processes.
- Aid in controlling costs through elimination of waste in all
areas, both in plant and overall business processes.
- Play leadership role in creating a continuous improvement
culture whereby employees of all levels are an integral part of the
- Bring best practices into our business.
- Be a key participant in developing our operational
Requirements & Qualifications
Education & Experience:
A High School Diploma or equivalent is required. A Bachelor’s
degree in Engineering or related field, is preferred. Minimum
of five years’ experience implementing Lean practices in a
manufacturing environment. Must demonstrate a positive
attitude, the ability to work independently and in a team, with
strong attention to detail. Must be able to operate a
personal computer in a windows environment, and have strong
experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and
Outlook. Prior experience with Minitab and Visio is a
To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies:
Verbal Communication - Speaks clearly and
persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets
clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group
presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds
to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions;
Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate
person with an alternate plan.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and
informatively; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read
and interpret written information.
Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve
and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves
problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information
skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group
problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Sunrise Windows & Doors, Detroit , Continuous Improvement Coordinator, Other , Monroe, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!