Company: Sunrise Windows & Doors
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the
following. (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Responsible for leading a safety program to ensure that all
people are trained, operations are as safe as possible, and all
policies and procedures are adequate and being followed.
- Responsible for ensuring that a quality training program is in
place to ensure the quality of Sunrise products.
- Ensure that procedures are in place to meet customer
requirements for on-time-complete delivery.
- Develop staffing plans to meet budgeted production requirements
to achieve cost targets.
- Utilize Lean methodologies to improve manufacturing cycle times
- Responsible for working with the maintenance department on
equipment reliability issues.
- Lead production team members to create a culture of involvement
and continuous improvement.
- Develop long-range plans to be able to increase capacity.
- Participate as a key member of the new product implementation
Requirements & Qualifications
Education & Experience:
- BS or BA in Manufacturing, Business Administration, Engineering
or other related field is required.
- Minimum of 8-10 years manufacturing experience with 3-5 years
of front-line supervision.
- Other key characteristics: Team building, takes ownership,
proactively and constructively confronts issues, effectively
communicates expectations, delegates in an effective manner,
adaptable to change, planning and execution skills, technically
able to understand product and systems, coaching,
- In depth, hands on, working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field
- Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related
Keywords: Sunrise Windows & Doors, Detroit , Production Manager, Other , Temperance, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!