In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be an integral part of this dynamic team as an Account Manager
of the Connected Care team. This position offers you the
opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration
and to the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee,
you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company
that continues to transform itself, to become ever more
market-driven and consumer-focused.
You are responsible for
- Deep insights of customer needs, with the proven ability to
define and provide Marketing & Analytics Solutions
- Establishing executive level relationships within your assigned
accounts. 3-5 executive level contacts per institution
- Owns the customer experience including challenges with current
solutions and vendors/partners
- Own, manage and drive the Business Line partnering with
Enterprise AE, RSM's, and Zone Connected Care Regional Business
Manager (CC RBM).
- Design and quote a value rich connected care solution with the
ability to Communicate Solution via a winning proposal to
ultimately become the preferred vendor to win business
- Quarterly Business Plan aligned with RSM and CC RBM.
- Ability to develop and execute MyPlan for assigned accounts and
- Execute and proactively manage WOW
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies to convert
- Understands national and regional market dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to complete Business Territory
- Completes Install Base Planning (MyPlan)
- Identify market trends, adapt engagement strategy and
development of Competitive selling strategies
- Understanding of Clinical Practice and workflow changes
- Owns Account specific quarterly account plans including Install
Base & EOL Strategies.
- Partner with customer to sell solutions and services within
your assigned territory.
- Establish Value Proposition that aligns with customer
- Funnel consists of active opportunities across the portfolio,
including solutions & service/SMAs
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills
- Minimum of 8 years of field sales experience with a
Bachelor’s degree or 5 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent
- Medical Capital Sales Experience, Preferred.
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business
solution cases coupled with solid closing skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a
“take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication
- Deep Product Knowledge and expertise within the Philips
Patient Monitoring product lines.
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise an establish
credibility with clinical decision makers.
- Confident with developing relationships with C-suite
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the Connected Care
- Ability to assess potential applications of company
products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product
specifications for the development and implementation of customer
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a
variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come
together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website,
where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of
the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability or perceived disability, genetic information,
citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship
or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and
other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any
other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity