Company: Mission Point Healthcare Services
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Safely operates company shuttle, van, or other vehicle in
accordance with company policy and transportation laws. Transports
residents to authorized locations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists all residents to enter and exit vehicle safely.
- Safely secures residents' wheelchairs to restraining devices to
stabilize wheelchairs during trip.
- Keeps vehicle clean and free or trash/debris and in good
- May keep records of trips and behavior of passengers.
- Report resident medical issues in timely manner.
- Maintain records of weekly inspections of the vehicle. Maintain
record of pre-trip, daily, weekly checklists.
- Utilize the Resident Securement Checklist to maintain record of
- Complete a Motor Vehicle Record Questionnaire annually.
- Attend annual training sessions on defensive driving and van
- Attend annual hands-on-training of proper resident securement
and show understanding by presenting a return demonstration and
completion of program worksheet.
- Acknowledge by signature the safely responsibilities for
- Report accidents and vehicle/property damage.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Mission Points Expectations of All Employees:
- Adheres to all Mission Point Policies and Procedures.
- Conducts self in a matter consistent with Mission Points' Core
Values at all times.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with all
- Consistently reports to work on time and prepared to perform
the duties of the position.
- Meets productivity standards and performs duties as workload
- Maintains the privacy of all patient information and company
- Treats Residents, family members, visitors, and team members
with respect and dignity.
- Able to safely perform the essential functions of the job with
or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must maintain an active license or the required
certification(s) (if required by one's role).
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Education, Training, and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Keywords: Mission Point Healthcare Services, Detroit , Driver, Other , Ypsilanti, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!