Team Manager- Full time
Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Want to work in a place where you feel welcome and you know you
belong? Looking for a supportive workplace that prioritizes safety
and has your back? Want a career where you can be yourself, become
your best, and drive the success of a popular neighborhood
bakery-cafe? Panera is for you.
Get ready to rise.
Our Managers make every shift shine.
As a Manager at Panera, you are key to the success of your
bakery-cafe. You handle a wide range of responsibilities, all to
ensure that both customers and team members
have a great experience. Our Managers ensure that every shift
is a great one—by developing our people, managing
team performance, and building the warm,
inclusive, authentic Panera team culture.
As a Manager at Panera, you are asked to:
- Model Panera warmth and excellence for your team, customers,
and potential Panera employees.
- Ensure extraordinary guest
- Coach and motivate your team to exceed your bakery-cafe's
goals—for sales, speed of service, order accuracy, and cafe
- Lead, manage, and develop your team
This opportunity is for you if:
- You are warm, inclusive, trustworthy, and able to develop
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and
- You can work flexible hours, including nights and
- You want to grow your career
- You meet these requirements:
- Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others
in a fast-paced environment
- ServSafe certification (or able to pass)
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to pass a background check
Your rise starts here.
At Panera, we’re committed to helping you grow your career. We
provide Team Leader Development training, career path support,
advancement opportunities at our bakery-cafes around the country,
and ongoing leadership and development training.
- Competitive Pay—Plus quarterly bonus program
- Paid Time Off—Full-time team members get paid vacation
- Benefits—Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
available—plus 401k with company match.
Around here, we work fast and smart while we spread some
good, keep it real, and reach for more—together. Does that sound
like your kind of team? Join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
600828 Fenton, MI - Owen Road
Keywords: Panera Bread, Detroit , Team Manager- Full time, Other , Fenton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!