Financial Analyst - Vehicle Invoicing
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: October 13, 2021
At Stellantis (Formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles), we want to
empower you to bring your best. That is why we strive to create an
environment where our core values of Innovation, Leadership,
Passion, Cooperation, and Responsibility can thrive. At Stellantis,
you will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with people who
exemplify the entrepreneurial spirit and work together as a team to
continually think bigger and bolder.
The Vehicle Invoicing Analyst is responsible for the accuracy
and completeness of vehicle sales in the United States.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review and correct errors identified in daily reports.
- Work with internal departments to resolve invoicing
- Perform daily and annual SOX testing.
- Analyze and create invoicing adjustments.
- Work on monthly, year-end and ad hoc information requests from
internal and external groups.
- Participate in projects to improve the accuracy and efficiency
of current processes.
- Assist in the month-end close process including the preparation
and posting of journal entries as well as reconciling domestic
revenue and cost of sales.
- Work with an offshore team to resolve invoicing issues.
Keywords: Stellantis, Detroit , Financial Analyst - Vehicle Invoicing, Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!