Sales, Peripheral Territory Manager – Image Guided Therapy Devices
Job Posting Description
In this role, you have the opportunity
To partner with a variety of customer contacts, including
physicians, clinical staff, nursing, department managers, and
procurement staff to drive utilization of the Philips IGT products
and services and discover new opportunities for product expansion
in Detroit, MI.
You are responsible for:
- Achieving sales of all applicable disposable products and
services in your territory.
- Assisting in advancing revenue and market position
consistent with Company goals.
- Growing and maintaining revenue volume in existing
- Cultivating opportunities within legacy and prospective
- Assisting in developing pricing strategies in conjunction
with the RSMs and ZVPs, Commercial Operations.
- Conducting sales presentations for new and existing
customers, as necessary.
- Keeping abreast of new products in assigned discipline
and of current and future Company products.
You are a part of:
The industry leader in image guided therapy, helping to
improve treatment for every patient. Working together to realize
this vision, we can save and improve lives and reduce the total
cost of care by making therapy more efficient, more appropriate and
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills
- BA or BS Degree in Business preferred.
- 5+ years of successful medical sales experience.
- 5+ years of successful track record in customer relationship
and account management.
- Experience in procedural rooms required, OR/ER/IR or Cath
- Proven selling and customer relationship management skills with
the ability to navigate a complex sales process to include
stakeholders / partners.
- Strong clinical and technical knowledge, with the confidence to
knowledgably engage key stakeholders such as physicians, clinical
staff, nurses, department managers and supply chain to present a
- Professional presence that influences desired results with both
external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage assigned accounts in terms of
driving utilization, customer relationship management, problem
resolution, and business planning.
- Proven effective verbal, computer, written and
- Ability to use communication methods and strategies that
influence desired results at senior levels within the assigned
- Ability to quickly adapt and respond to job, environmental, and
In return, we offer
This position offers you the
opportunity to play a vital role in the success of the
Philips Image Guided
For Sales and Operations professionals, the rewards for working at
Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide
company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more
US work authorization is a precondition
of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require
sponsorship for a work-authorized
Why should you join
Working at Philips is more than a job.
It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful
work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering
innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a
variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come
together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like
working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website,
where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the
It is the policy of Philips to
provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all
colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age,
color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity,
gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital
or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national
race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected
by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an
equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer
As an equal opportunity employer,
Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure
reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503
of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans'
Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with
Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in
the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for
If you forgot your password, you can click
the Forgot Password button on the Sign In
screen to reset it.