DetroitRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Detroit jobs

Sr. Financial Analyst

Company: Insight Global
Location: Detroit
Posted on: October 15, 2021

Job Description:

Insight Global is looking for a Senior Analyst to join one of our local health OEMs. This position is the backbone of the revenue cycle and is how we charge for all services they provide. 25% of your day will be working with epic, inputting billing into production, and making changes. The remaining 75% of your day will be broken into a few different areas; You will be interacting with customers which can be (providers, IE physicians, nurse practitioners, lab technicians, nurses) answering questions on services provided and collecting daily tickets (CPT codes) sent from these customers that will be used to bill. You can expect anywhere between 3-4 tickets a day / 46-75 tickets a month. Candidates will oversee and evaluating codes for existing services and providing new codes and services.


- CPC (certified professional coder)

- RHIT (Registered Health Information Technician)

- Epic CDM Certificate
- Associates degree or higher (Business, financial, accounting, or billing experience)

- Epic experience/making changes in epic and able to navigate the software

- Excel experience (V-lookup, formulas, pivot tables, ability to link files in spreadsheets)

- 3+ years of Clinical/Hospital experience (NO DOCTORS OFFICE)

- Able to enter AND analyze CDM information (charge description master)

Keywords: Insight Global, Detroit , Sr. Financial Analyst, Other , Detroit, Michigan

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Michigan jobs by following @recnetMI on Twitter!

Detroit RSS job feeds