Machine Operator - Opportunity to earn a $1,000 sign-on bonus
Company: Digital Room
Location: New Hudson
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Why Work for Digital Room?
Digital Room is a leading, innovative supplier of mass customized
Printwork and apparel for businesses, consumers and team sports,
located Nationwide and online at DigitalRoomInc.com.-- - Digital
Room LLC is a widespread company with locations in CA, CT, MI, NJ,
OH, TX, UT, & Philippines with over 1,800 employees.-- - The
Digital Room family of brands goes to market through many websites
including Uprinting.com, PrinterRunner.com, NextDayFlyers.com,
48HourPrint.com.-- - Throughout all of the Digital Room family of
brands, we work around the globe to earn the trust of thousands of
businesses, teams, and professionals every day.-- - We--------ve
been at it for more than twenty years and are proud to say that the
majority of our business is with repeat customers.
As we continue to grow and expand our locations, we're looking for
people to grow along with us!-- - Digital Room LLC offers a high
energy, fast-paced environment with excellent growth
opportunities.-- - We also offer a competitive set of benefits,
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 100% employer-sponsored short-term/long-term disability and
- Incentive Bonus Programs
- Matching 401k plan
- On the job training
- Employee discounts
- Management training programs
- A climate-controlled and casual work environment
- Casual dress code and the ability to listen to music while you
- Frequent employee events and other employee appreciation
We're looking for skilled, experienced, and hardworking applicants
who share our core values and care about things like setting high
goals, teamwork, integrity, accountability, quality, and a
commitment to customer satisfaction.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, then we want you on the
Digital Room team!-- -
Join a Fast-Growing Data Driven Company
We are currently hiring full-time Machine Operators and Assistant
Machine Operators for our printing plant in Brighton, MI.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Access IMS program to determine priority jobs and set workload
for the day.
- Place printed jobs on jogger to align and weigh according to
- Align prepared batch inside cutter to select cutting program to
- Follow cutting program cutting from biggest measurement to
- Monitor assigned machine during each cut to ensure adherence to
specifications and make adjustments as needed to maintain
specifications and operating speed.
- Troubleshoot machine problems, resolve if possible, notifying
Bindery Supervisor/Plant Management.
- Replace worn cutting blades with hand tools when
- Keep accurate press sheet information in Log Books with dates
- Record production and operational data, such as amount of
- Report any and all workplace hazards to management
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and work station are in good
working order and is free of any safety hazards.
- Must be available for any required overtime based on business
- Must be proactive with completing other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- At least 1 year of machine operation experience in warehouse
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to understand English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Ability to use hand/power tools and safe use of them.
- Ability to multi task with changing priorities.
- Ability to recognize safety issues & corrective actions
PandoLogic. Keywords: General Machine Operator, Location: New
Hudson, MI - 48165
Keywords: Digital Room, Detroit , Machine Operator - Opportunity to earn a $1,000 sign-on bonus, Other , New Hudson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!