1st Shift Training Coordinator
Company: Pitney Bowes
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Description:Pitney Bowes is now hiring for a Direct Hire
Full Time Warehouse Training Coordinator in ourRomulus,
MIFacility.1st Shift 7am-3pmWe have amazing people who are the
driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company.Our
thriving culture can be broken down into four components:Client.
Team. Win. Innovate.You are:As a Training Coordinator you will work
with the Operations team to ensure the site meets the companys
mailing productivity and quality standards through ongoing employee
training and engagement. You will ensure that all employees have an
in-depth understanding of their job functions and how it
contributes to the overall business success. You will also help our
workforce maintain a high engagement level through various
initiatives and activities. In addition, you will be assisting in
maintaining the sites QMS, EHS, Security, and OWF program, ensuring
that the site is in compliance with corporate requirements.You
- Ensure all newemployees are welcomed and given the tools for
success from day one throughthe following:
- Familiarize new employees with site personnel, policies, and
- Frequent check-inswith new employeesto review training
andanswer any questions.
- Provide necessary training for employees to perform job
functions, from basic to in-depth.
- Provide constant feedback to management regarding employee
- Ensure all currentemployeesmaintains an in-depth understanding
of their job function and how it contributes to the sitessuccess:
- Presentand teachmonthly trainingtopics.
- Administerand recordalltrainingdocumentation (attendance,
quizzes, assessments, etc.).
- Assist/train employees with compliance, training, and benefits
- Assist management in communicating andenforcingcompany
initiatives and directives.
- Maintaina highly engaged workforcethrough the following:
- Execute and coordinate various employee engagementinitiatives
- Assist site in completing maximum participation in all surveys,
programs, and events.
- Maintaining a presence and pulse amongst employee population.
- Ensure the siteis in compliance withcorporate QMS, EHS,
Security, and OWF requirementsthrough the following:
- Coordinate and implement program requirements at the site
level.Your background:As a Training Coordinator, youhave:
- A passion for learning and development.
- Ability to convey complex process in simple terms in different
- Ability to deal with all types of personalitiesand learning
- Demonstrated dependability through excellent attendance.
- A positive attitude andaevidenced desire to promote a team
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to prepare reports and effectively present information
and respond to questions from groups of managers and
- Solid understanding of the use of Windows Software.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished orally or in writing.
- Requires the ability to stand, walk,stoop,and bend up to 100%
of the time with or without accommodations.
- Ability toliftto 50 lbs. occasionally with or without
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including
- Ability to speak English, and Vietnamese preferred, though not
required.Our Team:At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right
way. We have amazing people who are the driving force, the
inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can
be broken down into four components:Client. Team. Win.
Innovate.Pitney Bowes Presort Services performs mail sorting;
performing some of the work that would typically be performed by
the USPS. For completing this work, Presort Services receives
discounted postage rates. By performing this sorting work on behalf
of our clients, we are able to share a portion of that discount
with them. Our national network of operating centers processes over
17 billion pieces of mail annually. We provide mailers with
end-to-end solutions from pick-up at their location into delivery
into the postal system network, providing optimal postage
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career through
training and access to various development programs
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
- Offer a casual and safe work environment
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to
the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits: pbprojectliving.com:
- Paid time off
- Multiple Insurance options: Medical/Dental/Vision/Pet
- Multiple savings plan options: 401K Plan with company match;
Health Savings Account; Dependent Care
- Access to PB Life Perks Discount Program
- Eligible for PB Employee Referral Program $$
- Training and opportunities for advancement
- Tuition ReimbursementWe actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.Pitney Bowes is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values
diversity and inclusiveness in the
workplace.Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+
are encouraged to apply.All interested individuals must apply
online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our
online application should refer to the alternate application
options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Keywords: Pitney Bowes, Detroit , 1st Shift Training Coordinator, Other , Romulus, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!