Innkeeper / Front Desk Attendant
Company: Mobilize Jobs
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you on the hunt for your next adventure?
Are you a traveler at heart?
We are hiring dynamic hospitality professionals to lead our
boutique team this summer.
The Innkeeper will be the face of resort/inn and will set the tone
of the guest's experience. It is important that you maintain an
upbeat and positive attitude throughout your shift- even through
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a customer
facing environment (ideally a hotel, bank or restaurant). We are
willing to train for the right fit!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Register guests and show them to their rooms
- Accommodate special requests whenever possible.
- Assist in preregistration and blocking of rooms for
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check-
cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Perform end of day accounting tasks
- Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department
by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts,
early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department.
Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
Knows cancellation procedures.
- Assist with guest breakfast
- Process guest check-outs.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to
guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange,
- Follows procedures for issuing and closing safe deposit boxes
used by guests.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures, is aware of accident
- Additional duties as requiredHOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work with the possibility of overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option
- Over the course of your placement, staff accommodations will be
arranged for you!
- 1 year customer service experience.
- Must be 21 and be legally able to work in the United
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!
Keywords: Mobilize Jobs, Detroit , Innkeeper / Front Desk Attendant, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!