Part Time Teller at Interstate 75 and Baldwin
Company: Comerica Bank
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: November 23, 2021
TellerThe Teller will be responsible for contributing to the
overall success of a Retail Banking Center by committing to
banker-readiness, conducting marketing activities leading to
revenue growth in loans, deposits and noninterest income,
contributing to the prescribed customer experience levels,
maintaining disciplined operational objectives, while striving for
excellence in execution in each of the mentioned areas. This role's
work schedule will involve occasional evenings and Saturdays and
requires the lifting and movement of currency/coin packages
weighing up to 25 pounds. Depending on this role's location, this
position could require extended periods of standing.Position
CompetenciesSuccessful incumbents have composure, listening skills,
a drive for results, time management, are customer focused, and can
develop peer relationships.Position Responsibilities:Marketing
- Execute the proactive marketing activities for the attraction,
retention and expansion of customers.
- Complete assigned Daily Planning activities.
- Actively engaged in Banker Readiness by developing an in-depth
knowledge of consumer and small business products and
- Provide for Customer Engagement by introducing customers to
Comerica's product and services and addressing customer questions,
e.g., how-to use products and services and follows-up on a timely
- Support Consumer and Business Development, work targeted leads
as assigned, update customer information, and identify customer
- Actively participate in Marketing Activity meetings and offer
- Provide transactional customer service, including but not
limited to the following: accept and process deposits, withdrawals
and payments and handle other over the counter and mail
- Provide remarkable customer service through all customer
interactions, opening new accounts, problem resolution, telephone
answering, safe deposit access, etc.
- Impact the revenue growth of the Banking Center.
- Other duties as assigned.Operational Risk
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws
and regulations, and Comerica's policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance and completion of necessary compliance
- Adhere to all Banking Center Risk Assessment and Compliance
- Control losses by following policies and procedures.
- Subject Matter expert for all Banking Center Operational
Activities Tool (BOAT) assigned tasks to ensure proper completion
- Other duties as assigned.Customer Experience
- Able to assess needs and add value to customers and
- Introduce and refer customers to the Platform through routine
- Perform routine customer requests.
- Resolve basic customer complaints.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
- Impact the customer experience following defined customer
experience guidelines and other customer experience behaviors and
feedback as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.Partnership
- Engage in activities that support Collaboration partnerships,
partner engagement and relationships.
- Impact the efforts that support Banking Center
- Refer opportunities to the platform for further analysis in
support of partner engagement.
- Other duties as assigned.Position Qualifications:
- High School Diploma OR GED
- 6 months of experience in Retail or Financial sales OR 2 years
of U.S. Military service OR 1 year of college
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service
- 1 year of experience with personal computer, system data entry
or Internet searchI/75-Baldwin8:30 am - 5:30 pm Monday and
Wednesday; 8:30 am - 6:00 pm Friday; 8:30 am - 1:30 pm Saturday;
Part Time hours will be scheduled within the hours listed
Keywords: Comerica Bank, Detroit , Part Time Teller at Interstate 75 and Baldwin, Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!