Accounts Payable Intern
Company: Teijin Automotive Technologies
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Teijin Automotive Technologies is an innovative and full-service
Tier One supplier with a global presence and emphasis in
development for lightweight technologies. Teijin Automotive offers
employees the opportunity to join a leading edge company within the
composite material industry and enjoy the benefits offered by a
growing company in North America and internationally.
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Intern for our finance and
accounting department at the Corporate Office located in Auburn
We are looking for an accounting student to join our corporate
accounts payable team as an intern. The opportunity will provide
real-world experience at an international automotive company. Under
the supervision of the accounting team, the accounting intern will
participate in processing of accounts payable, preparation of
journal entries, and assist with other accounting activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist accounts payable team with daily activities.
- Process and voucher Invoices.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Assist with check run processing.
- Contributes to corporate accounting team by accomplishing
related tasks as needed including balance sheet account analysis,
review expense reports and cash activities.
- Assist with support of accounts payable for year-end
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting with
preference in final year.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Keywords: Teijin Automotive Technologies, Detroit , Accounts Payable Intern, Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!