Company: ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ATS Company: ATS Automation Tooling Systems
Requisition ID: 5447
Wixom, MI, US, 48393
Date: Dec 10, 2021
Join the Winning Team at ATS Automation, a great place to automate
your future! Take your place among the best in the business, and
grow your career with the Wixom division at ATS Automation. Join an
environment where a passion for innovation is combined with an
uncompromised commitment to quality.
We attract some of the most talented and motivated individuals from
a range of fields, with our global offering and growth
opportunities as we expand on a global scale.
Coordinate the installation of pneumatics, hydraulics, lube systems
and coolant systems.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Install pneumatic systems. Hard pipe or flex hose to and from
valve banks. General understanding of pneumatic systems.
- Install hydraulic systems, hard pipe, mount valves. General
understanding of hydraulic systems.
- Install lubrication system pipe to valve blocks and bearing
blocks. General understanding of lubrication systems.
- Install coolant systems and pipe to and from pumps. General
understanding of coolant systems.
- Must have ability to custom bend hydraulic tubing.
- Must have ability to weld stainless & aluminum (ie: tig, mig,
- Must have knowledge of all types of fittings. (Hydraulic,
- Responsible for general housekeeping around assembly area and
maintain stack levels for fittings.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the
highest ethical standards and in compliance with the ATS Code of
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures.
Five years in related assembly.
Grade 12 education and Fluid Power background preferred.
EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
- Work in compliance with divisional health, safety and
- Refrain from removing or altering safety devices or guarding
unless hazardous energies are controlled through lockout-tagout
- Report any unsafe conditions or unsafe acts
- Report defect in any equipment or protective device
- Ensure that the required protective equipment is used for the
- Attend all required health, safety and environmental
- Report any accidents/incidents to supervisor
- Assist in investigating accidents/incidents
- Refrain from engaging in any prank, contest, feat of strength,
unnecessary running or rough and boisterous conduct
Nearest Major Market: Detroit
Keywords: ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc., Detroit , Pipefitter, Other , Wixom, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!