Digital Onsite Coordinator
Company: MS Companies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Track& manage job orders provided by the customer(s) by
managing the external 3.0 req system to reflect open orders
- Work with the customer(s) to understand their unique hiring
needs and fill various needs with qualified associates, in a
- Initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to
high priority situations
- Effectively utilize all online recruitment tools to acquire and
manage talent (ATS, job boards, social networking /media channels,
TextUs, Twilio, etc.)
- Source candidates both active and passive through all
applicable recruiting channels including traditional recruitment
activity, digital and media engagement, local marketing, and
- Interview/Screen candidates over the phone & in person to
- Schedule identified talent to customer orientation
- Assist candidates and employees with their online application
- Maintain accurate recruitment funnel health by
managing/cleaning them daily
- Maintain accurate information in Applicant Tracking System
- Travel to customer site location to conduct orientations and
foster successful candidate relationships.
- Assign qualified candidates to the open reqs and ensure that
customer(s) are matched with the right workforce for their
- Manage the compliance process by conducting any compliance
related item with the employee & updating the system to reflect the
activity has been completed. (I-9, Background check, Drug screen,
Direct Deposit, OSHA/Hazcom training, etc.)
- Manage the customer account page by updating/maintaining
information surrounding the client such as hiring process, job
description, incentives, working schedule, customer contacts, drug
screen & background check requirements, etc)
- Communicate and manage the relationship with candidates and
employees to the customer(s) for the duration of their
- Communicating work expectations to employees; monitoring and
appraising job results including conducting employee evaluations;
enforcing systems, policies, and procedures; coaching, counseling,
and disciplining employees as required including releasing
employees if they do not meet qualifications or if they violate
Company policies and logging all attendance occurrences in
- Oversee referral program by conducting weekly audit to ensure
all personnel have the employee engagement app downloaded and
receive the most up-to-date referral information
- Maintaining quality of work by monitoring the process,
personnel and resources which includes requesting supplies to be
ordered as needed, and fitting workers in their uniforms, ordering,
tracking, and ensuring uniforms and equipment are returned (if
- Maintaining safe and clean work environments by conducting
safety assessment. Educate and direct personnel on the safe use of
all equipment, and resources.
- Compliance with policies and procedures including the safety
report and pre-shift safety checklist.
- Maintaining collaborative relationship with customers through
communication and cooperation including meeting with the customer
and MS Employees weekly face to face
- Maintaining staff and service by training employees on Company
systems and processes including the MS Time App; developing
personal growth opportunities and enforcing company standards.
- Entering payroll, data, and other business inputs into
automated system in an accurate and timely fashion to maintain
customer satisfaction and employee morale.
- Complete necessary reports such as staffing report, customer
accounting report, customer HR manpower report, head count report,
monthly new hire and separation report, time entry audit, retention
data, and tracker charts.
- Resolving personnel problems by employee complaints and
collaborating with Human Resources.
- Manage with a high number of phone calls.
- Ensuring all employees are paid weekly on payday.
- Plan employee events if applicable
- Implement incentive programs to improve retention& manage when
personnel should receive incentive.
- Conduct exit interviews with associates at the end of their
assignment to identify continuous improvement initiatives and
- Event planning for customers and employees.
- Travel to customer locations, field offices, events.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BS/BA or equivalent exceptional business experience
- Minimum of two years of technical recruiting experience
(Engineering or IT) in a fast-pasted environment.
- Strong computer skills including CRM (Salesforce a plus),
Microsoft Office Products, and the ability to utilize Applicant
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best
practices, and methodologies.
- High sense of urgency and a strong desire to succeed.
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and
assessing top talent.
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring managers
- Excellent communicate skills (verbal and written)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: the physical attributes an employee must
have in order to perform the job duties with or without a
- Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require
walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods
throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the
waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials
throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May
include lifting up to 25 pounds for files, computer printouts on
- The performance of this position may occasionally require
exposure to the manufacturing areas where under certain areas
require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety
glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection.
- Environmental factors may vary by location in terms of
temperature, noise, dust.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization.
Keywords: MS Companies, Detroit , Digital Onsite Coordinator, Other , Marysville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!