Corporate Compliance Specialist
Company: Comerica Bank
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Compliance Specialist III, Vice President
This position is responsible for providing guidance and direction
and making recommendations with respect to compliance laws and
regulations. This includes ongoing guidance as well as leading and
managing major implementation processes including Compliance
Management System (CMS) Monitoring, Third-Party Risk Management and
Compliance Risk Assessment. This position will also assist in
detecting, assessing, and responding to emerging risks.
Position Responsibilities:Regulatory Compliance
- Lead and manage implementation of new or revised regulatory
requirements in support of the Compliance Management System (CMS)
- Read and analyze regulations to determine requirements/mandates
and impact on Comerica.
- Work collaboratively with the Line of Business, Risk Liaisons
and Corporate Compliance to understand current Monitoring, Third
Party Risk and Compliance Risk Assessment practices.
- Develop and execute remediation planning to ensure requirements
are met by the implementation date.
- Answer questions and assist with the resolution of issues
during the implementation phase.
- Actively participate in meetings and provide support and
guidance related to CMS elements related to Monitoring, Third Party
Risk Management and the Compliance Risk Assessment
- Makes recommendations and collaborates to execute any required
changes in support of CMS requirements.Analytics
- Performs analysis in managing risks in existing operations
resulting from industry lawsuits, settlements, etc. associated with
- Work collaboratively with Commercial Bank and Private Banking
lines of business to understand current practices.
- Collaborate with others for required change to business
- Partner with the Line of Business, Risk Liaisons and Corporate
Compliance on key projects related to compliance and regulatory
- Participate in meetings and address questions regarding
- Collaborate with Senior Compliance manager on senior management
- Oversight of periodic self-monitoring/testing to ensure
policies and procedures are being followed.
- Consult with Lines of Business and Risk Liaisons on Monitoring
plans and Compliance Risk.
- Assessment including developing additional/enhanced
- Partner with Lines of Business, Risk Liaisons and Corporate
Compliance to identify specific training needs.
- Review, revise and assist in new role-based training
- In partnership with the Line of Business and Corporate
Compliance, make recommendations and review of customer facing
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or 4 years of
relevant work experience
- 8 years related experience in Compliance or Risk
ManagementLicenses & Certifications
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) certification or
other applicable/relevant certification preferred but not
required.Comerica Bank Center (CBC)
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Keywords: Comerica Bank, Detroit , Corporate Compliance Specialist, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!