Client Representative- Remote
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Client Representative- Remote
Organization : Sustainable Resource Management
If you have a collaborative nature, enjoy working with data and
have an interest in sustainability transformation, submit your
resume! Our recruiters will be reaching out to prospective
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
* In order to be considered for the role, your resume must be
attached in your application.
Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision
insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability
insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with
a generous employer match.
Rate of Pay is $19.00+/ hour. For the time being this is a remote,
work from home position, for candidates residing in the state of
Independently establish and maintain strong business relationships
with a designated portfolio of clients within a high-volume product
family. Resolve escalated client issues and proactively identify
opportunities to better serve clients. Will serve as liaison
between internal team personnel and client for all invoice
* Establish and maintain strong client relationships.
* Effectively resolve escalated client issues with minimal guidance
from supervisor with both the company and client in mind.
* Provide feedback and guidance to vertical team members in support
of client needs
* Translate customer needs to internal vertical team members and
other teams including but not limited to Finance, IT,
* Responsible for technical support including web training,
reporting, and questions from internal and external
* Organize and lead conference calls both internally and
* Participate and answer questions during the client on-boarding
* Contribute to Quarterly Business Reviews for clients.
* Provide clients with data insight through invoice.
* Maintain internal information databases and SharePoint sites in
order to effectively serve our clients.
* Participate in and assist with client tours.
* Maintain current day-to-day service deliverables, while assessing
client needs for up sell opportunities.
* May support clients through the billing process during
challenging business changes while maintaining a balance of client
and company needs.
* Facilitate and follow through to completion any modification
requests to internal client data.
* Provide guidance and leadership to other team members, including
technical training and feedback, and client management
* Backup team members to achieve team goals as needed.
* Perform other job duties as assigned.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the
future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible
work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help
us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
* Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
* BA degree or equivalent experience preferred
* 2 or more years of customer-related work experience; prefer
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels
of internal and external personnel and adapt to audience
* Professional and collaborative interpersonal skills
* Must be able to effectively problem solve with little
* Must have strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite and
* Anticipate the needs of clients
* Ability to represent the company professionally both in person
and through communication
* Ability to learn ENGIE Impact's full suite of services within six
* Demonstrated polished presentation skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and activities for
* Must be able to quickly learn reporting platforms and files
including GL, CET, and custom accrual files
* Team player, detail oriented, dependable and adaptable
* Must be flexible with schedule and available to work extended
hours to support team and client goals as needed
* Able to review and understand client contracts to ensure services
are being met
* Must demonstrate effective leadership to teammates
* Must be able to adapt to change easily.
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to
corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of
existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings
together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to
provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their
complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE
Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the
Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting
ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and
Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella,
ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and
organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific
roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon
objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race,
creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status
or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local
* Posting Date: Dec 31, 2021
Keywords: ENGIE, Detroit , Client Representative- Remote, Other , Oregon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!