Chaplain - System Mission Services - Part Time - Afternoons
Posted on: August 6, 2022
OverviewThe Registered Nurse provides nursing care to
individuals and groups which require specialized knowledge,
judgment, and skill derived from the principles of biological,
physical, behavioral, social, spiritual/cultural, and nursing
sciences. The Registered Nurse functions within the full scope of
nursing practice as noted by the Board of Nursing of their
designated state for which they are practicing in addition to
compliance with any of the hospitals accrediting
bodies.Full-TimeLevel: MidTravel: NoSuccessProfileWho is the ideal
Promedica employee? We're looking for people to join our team who
are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
Additional success profiles:
Detail oriented, Flexible, Helpful, Patient, Responsible, Sincere,
Retirement & Savings Plan
Innovative Training Programs
Tuition AssistanceCareer Stability
Comprehensive Health CoverageJob RequirementsThe ProMedica Metro
Chaplain provides direct spiritual services to patients and
families that request such services while receiving care at the
- Must be available to serve as a back-up for the on-call
chaplains. -Needs to be available by telephone or pager at all
times during back-up on-call shifts and able to respond immediately
when contacted by a hospital. If the situation is an emergency,
must arrive at the hospital within 45-60 minutes.
- Shares responsibility within the department for on-call shifts,
being available for a maximum of 3 on-call shifts per month when no
contingent chaplain is available.
- Shares responsibility within the department to cover one
holiday on call shift per calendar year.
- Attends monthly spiritual care meetings. -
- Must complete all MyLearning assignments in a timely
- Completes appropriate documentation, electronically and using
appropriate forms, and maintains accurate statistics for the
- Must coordinate communication between patient/family and
community clergy as needed.
- Provides spiritual care to patients/families as needed with
priority given to referrals, critical care and long-term patients.
- Master's degree in related field required or working towards
such degree. -
- Must have four (4) units of Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE)
for full-time positions and two (2) for part-time positions.
- 2 years as a chaplain in a healthcare related field
- APC or NACC or equivalent preferred -ProMedica is a
mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization
headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. -For more information, please visit
www.promedica.org/about-promedicaQualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender
expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or
protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status,
genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance
with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if
you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in
order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.orgEqual Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free
Keywords: ProMedica, Detroit , Chaplain - System Mission Services - Part Time - Afternoons, Other , Erie, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!