Company: Paragon Technologies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position Summary: The primary purpose of this position is set-up
and operate various manual vertical and horizontal mill and engine
lathe machines. Responsibilities:
- Review drawings manual, specifications or sample part to
determine dimensions and tolerance of finish work piece and setup
- Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or
out of tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control
media as required.
- Operate a manual lathe.
- Cut I.D. and O.D. metric and standard threads.
- Verify conformance of finished work piece to
- Operate and maintain profile I.D. grinder.
- Operate both mig and tig welding techniques.
- Operate and maintain precision lapping equipment.
- Properly use precision measurement tools such as micrometers,
depth gauges, and calipers.
- Operate and maintain anti-wear coating tanks.
- Operate and maintains all machine shop equipment, using safe
work practices and conduct.
- Clean, organize, and maintain the Shop and Shop equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by manager. General Education and
- Education-Trade/technical school preferred, CNC Machinist
Certification, H.S. Diploma minimum.
- Experience-2-3 years set-up and operating manual mills and
lathes; ability to use measuring instruments including micrometers
and calipers; familiarity with metric system of measurement.
- Physical Dexterity-Must be able to lift up to 40lbs. Position
stands 95 to 100% of the workday.
Keywords: Paragon Technologies, Detroit , Machinist, Other , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!