Company: Riverview Health
Location: Grosse Pointe
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Join The Rivers of Grosse Pointe and work with our passionate and
innovative healthcare team! The Dishwasher performs a number of
kitchen activities under supervision of the Dietary Manager. About
The Rivers of Grosse Pointe The Rivers of Grosse Pointe's passion
is to combine innovative ideas with compassionate medical care and
state of the art programs to create a place of healing and hope for
those who need rehabilitation and nursing care. The Rivers of
Grosse Pointe specializes in geriatrics and works closely with
hospitals and physicians to create a collaborative environment of
care and medical expertise for our communities. Our Mission: The
mission of The Rivers of Grosse Pointe is to be a premier health
and rehabilitation center by exceeding the expectations of our
Residents, Families of Residents, and Employees.
- Wash dishes, utensils, and pots
- Operate dish washing equipment
- Distribute and store clean pots, dishes, and utensils
- Clean and sanitize production equipment and work surfaces
- Daily Pay Option!
- Numerous Incentive Programs to Increase Compensation!
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Medical (PPO or HMO), Dental,
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance For Full-Time Employees
- Generous Time Off Package - Earn Time As You Work!
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Fundamental understanding of sanitation, cleanliness and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Physical
Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand and walk. Stooping, bending, lifting,
carrying, and other physical demands may be required. The employee
is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The
physical demands described above are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. The Rivers of Grosse Pointe is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. Decisions regarding employment will be based
solely on the individual's qualifications as they relate to a
particular job vacancy and to promote an environment of equal
employment opportunity. There will be no regard given to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or veteran's
status or any other protected class as defined by law. This policy
applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and
hiring, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions
of employment. Questions or concerns should be referred to The
Rivers of Grosse Pointe's Director of Human Resources.
Keywords: Riverview Health, Detroit , Dishwasher, Other , Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!