Floor Care Associate
Company: Riverview Health
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Join Riverview Health & Rehab Center - North and work with our
passionate and innovative healthcare team! The Floor Care Associate
performs the day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping Department
in accordance with company standards and current federal, state,
and local standards, guidelines, and regulations to ensure that the
community is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
About Riverview Health & Rehab Center - North Riverview's passion
is to combine innovative ideas with compassionate medical care and
state of the art programs to create a place of healing and hope for
those who need rehabilitation and nursing care. Riverview Health
specializes in geriatrics and works closely with hospitals and
physicians to create a collaborative environment of care and
medical expertise for our communities. Our Mission: The mission of
Riverview Health & Rehab Center - North is to be a premier health
and rehabilitation center by exceeding the expectations of our
Residents, Families of Residents, and Employees.
- Thoroughly cleans designated floor areas by sweeping, dusting,
vacuuming, disinfecting, waxing, buffing, etc.
- Ensures that an adequate supply of floor care supplies is
- Dusts furniture, tables, window ledges, lights, beds, high
pipes, and other areas as assigned
- Cleans, washes, and disinfects bathroom sinks, toilets, tubs,
showers, and floors
- Spot cleans all walls, doors, table tops, windows, floors, and
- Cleans vacant rooms as assigned
- Ensures that work/assignment areas are clean and that
equipment, tools, supplies, etc. are in proper working order
- Reports any damage or repairs needed to facilities, supplies,
or equipment Benefits:
- Daily Pay Option!
- Numerous Incentive Programs to Increase Compensation!
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Medical (PPO or HMO), Dental,
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance For Full-Time Employees
- Generous Time Off Package - Earn Time As You Work!
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) year experience in housekeeping is preferred
- Basic knowledge of general cleaning, some knowledge or use of
floor machines, burnishers, and carpet cleaners is preferred
- Knowledge of care to various types of floors/surfaces and the
appropriate cleaning materials and equipment to use is
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Physical
Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand and walk. Stooping, bending, lifting,
carrying, and other physical demands may be required. The employee
is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The
physical demands described above are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Riverview Health & Rehab Center - North is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer. Decisions regarding employment
will be based solely on the individual's qualifications as they
relate to a particular job vacancy and to promote an environment of
equal employment opportunity. There will be no regard given to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or
veteran's status or any other protected class as defined by law.
This policy applies to all policies and procedures relating to
recruitment and hiring, benefits, termination, and all other terms
and conditions of employment. Questions or concerns should be
referred to Riverview Health's Director of Human Resources.
Keywords: Riverview Health, Detroit , Floor Care Associate, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!