Account Executive , Novi MI
Company: FORTIS SOLUTIONS GROUP CENTRAL LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Anchor Printing in Novi, Michigan is proud to announce that we
are now part of the Fortis Solutions Group family!At Fortis
Solutions Group, we create outstanding labeling and packaging
solutions for our customers. We are one of the country's premier
label converters serving customers nationwide from our 20
locations. As a member of the Fortis Family, you will be part of a
great team that seeks to deliver industry-leading quality and
service in every facet of our business. As a Fortis employee you
will experience a work environment that is fun, fast-paced,
inclusive, and friendly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:As the Project Manager, you
will own and drive all front end activities involved in processing
and managing orders throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Generate quote and artwork requests by demonstrating
proficiency with the technical aspects of the product including
size, shape, material, adhesive, finishing requirements, color
considerations, application concerns, etc.
- Processes customer orders by gathering item and order specifics
and entering into the ERP system in an accurate and timely
- Receives and responds to all customer inquiries in a timely,
efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Effectively liaisons between customers and internal departments
to drive the timely and successful delivery of our solutions in
accordance with the customers' requirements.
- Addresses all incoming complaints by actively participating in
the quality investigation, and guiding resolution processes to a
proper and satisfactory closure.
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships both
externally and internally.
- Monitors order progress and proactively communicates status
updates tp the customer.
- Communicates effectively with all departments and outside sales
representatives guaranteeing that sales and customer objectives are
- Other duties as required.Requirements:Education and Experience:
- HS (GED) required.
- Two to three years of related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Printing environment experience preferred.
- Some sales experience preferred.Job Knowledge, Skills, and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive
work ethic; a proactive personality with high energy,
self-motivation, and quick thinking; high degree of accuracy and
meticulousness about details.
- Able to exercise independent judgment within approved
procedures and methods; able to interpret a variety of instructions
furnished in written, oral or schedule form; able to organize and
prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information
and respond promptly to questions/inquiries of internal
departments, customers, management and other team members.
- Apply basic concepts of accounting; calculate figures and
amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, pro-rata,
percentages, and volume.
- Able to take direction well with above average follow
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize different tasks.
- Must be flexible in response to changing needs and
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as required.
- Excellent computer skills, advanced proficiency in Excel
- NoneTraining Requirements:
- Willing to attend required training courses or sessions related
to the job as assigned.Physical Demands:
- Typical office tasks on a regular basis lifting, sitting,
standing, crouching and other repetitive office tasks.
- Will spend time in the production area and may be required to
lift up to 20 pounds.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and subject to random drug
- Regular exposure to dust and noise in the production
environment.Warehouse environment temperatures may be influenced by
Fortis Solutions Group is committed to a diverse and inclusive
workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and therefore, do
not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status,
disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: FORTIS SOLUTIONS GROUP CENTRAL LLC, Detroit , Account Executive , Novi MI, Other , Wixom, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!