Interactive Development Specialist
Company: Staffmark Investment, LLC - Staffmark Group
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Interactive Development Specialist is responsible for the
development, production and execution of interactive sales and
after-sales training materials. The best candidate for this
position will have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
as well as proven project management and process improvement
experience. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist the Interactive Development Manager in leading project
teams to research, develop, and implement the organizations
interactive training programs and innovative learning solutions for
Sales and After Sales courseware.
- Interface with all levels of the organization to communicate
objectives and manage projects to completion.
- Work with internal team members and agency teams to meet
training and certification requirements.
- Manage and communicate with project teams, vendors, SMEs and
stakeholders throughout all stages of design.
- Ensure training and development services are within budget
parameters and meet quality criteria and business needs.
- Develop assessments and measures to analyze and improve
- Endeavor to research and stay up to date with industry trends
in e-learning, technology and web portal design.
- Benchmark other manufacturers practices in this field and
extract best practices for consideration within our
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current organization
advertising/marketing themes to ensure message consistency and
- Collaborate with corporate partners such as the Sales
organization, Service Operations, and Media to leverage available
assets and programs as needed to support retail performance
improvement and knowledge transfer Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Experience in budget management and P & L responsibility.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS3/4 software, including Photoshop,
Illustrator, or InDesign.
- Knowledge of e-Learning Authorware
Keywords: Staffmark Investment, LLC - Staffmark Group, Detroit , Interactive Development Specialist, Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!