Sr Quality Associate
Company: Walt Disney World Resort
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Senior Quality Associate provides important integration
between the call evaluation vendors and Travel Operations. This
business critical role provides important integration between our
quality evaluation vendor and Disney Central while also creating
important operational performance reports used to achieve results
and Agent coaching.You will be in a non-salaried hybrid position
that is located on-site at the Orlando office on Tuesdays,
Wednesday and Thursdays and will work from home on Mondays and
Fridays.You will directly report to the Quality Measurement &
Analytics Manager.You Will
- Pull data from Business Objects and Analyst Workbench and
summarize the information by using advance Excel (can perform
complex functions) skills
- These reports are required as they provide the quality vendor
the information needed to ensure that the cast at the Disney
Central and DRTSC cast calls are evaluated
- Produce weekly and monthly cast performance reports leveraged
by all levels of leadership for trending and coaching purposes
- These reports are developed in Excel and Tableau
- For incented-eligible cast, determine their final quality
scores if they received less than the expected evaluations
- Maintain quality forms in NICE used for the assessments
- Partner with Systems Integration, Information Technology, and
HR when members of the quality vendor need access to our
- Identify cast that are not being recorded in NICE and work with
our partners to ensure that each agent receives the appropriate
number of evaluations
- Complete ad hoc reporting requests in Excel or Tableau You
- Work experience with Excel such as creating formulas to
summarize data and a very proficient understanding of complex Excel
- Understand and follow complex Excel formulas in existing
- Good understanding of statistical functions
- Strong follow up
- Proven technical skills
- Experience working with confidential information Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years Walt Disney World experience.
- Experience using SharePoint.
- Experience using the NICE recording system.
- Experience with Disney Reservation Center (DRC) systems such as
Travel Box, Dreams, and a La Carte.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Walt Disney World Resort
culture and operations. Additional InformationBenefits and Perks:
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life.
This includes health and savings benefits, educational
opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide.
Learn more about our benefits and perks at .
Keywords: Walt Disney World Resort, Detroit , Sr Quality Associate, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!