Administrative Assistant - Auburn Hills
Company: OHM Advisors
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Come work for OHM Advisors, the community advancement firm. With
the singular mission of -Advancing Communities, we create great
places. And we do it by being uncompromisingly people-centric and
delivering innovation day in and day out. As more than 650+
professionals delivering award-winning work across the
architecture, engineering, and planning spheres, we believe that
collaboration breeds higher-grade solutions and that something
incredible grows from a team of experts with individual
specialties. -What You'll Contribute to OHM Advisors The full-time
Administrative Assistant performs a full range of administrative
duties supporting approximately 30 staff members located within our
Auburn Hills office and helps to support our satellite offices as
needed via phone and video conferencing. This position interacts
with all levels of staff daily. The ideal candidate will need to
work independently as well as being a team member. -Your
- Responsible for scheduling, agenda, minutes, and archiving for
meetings and other
- Assist with preparing, tracking, and managing contract
- Create and edit technical specifications with professional's
direction. -Create documents with the direction given by team
members, including emails and PowerPoint presentations.
- Edit and proofread documents including reports and proposals.
- Setup video and/or conference calls.
- Provide coordination and support for events, conferences, and
webinars (reservations, RSVP tracking, communication with internal
staff, vendors, etc.) -
- Develop and maintain complex spreadsheets and other
- Handle daily request(s) of the office staff. -Coordinate travel
arrangements as needed.
- Assist with proposal preparation, including setting up and
manipulating budget spreadsheets. -
- Set up project(s) and maintains project folders as needed.
- Assists with client invoices as needed. -
- Inventory and order office supplies. -
- Work with local team members coordinating employee wellness
initiatives and employee activities. -
- Additional duties as needed. Your Team As a trusted member of
OHM Advisors' Administrative group, focused on bringing the
corporate mission of Advancing Communities to life, you will
collaborate with hard-working, innovative thinkers who are driven
to create best-in-class marketing for our firm and bring forward
innovative solutions to our client's challenges. What You'll Need
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or have
equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three to five years of administrative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Capable of working as a team member - - Growth at OHM Advisors
Our staff is our greatest asset. We continuously strive to provide
tools, mentorship, and resources to help you win at work and life.
Read about some of our self-designed career advancement and
enrichment programs, like OHM Wellness, OHM Grad School, and OHM
University, on our - - OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity
Employer (EOE). -All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: OHM Advisors, Detroit , Administrative Assistant - Auburn Hills, Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!