Company: Grace Management
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Pay up to $14.00/hour
The Avalon of Auburn Hills seeks compassionate and caring
individuals who are dedicated to supporting exceptional senior
living experiences. Working at The Avalon of Auburn Hills means you
are part of the family. Each day is an opportunity to make a
positive difference in the lives of those around you.
Full-time benefits include:
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Daily Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Summary of Duties of the Server
The Server works in the dining room serving meals and performing
related tasks regarding meal service to senior residents. The
Server must work in a manner such that dining operation is pleasant
Essential Functions of the Server
- Administers or ability to follow written and oral
- Ability to communicate and relate to the community
- Assist in set-ups and dining room service.
- Take orders and serve food in appropriate fashion.
- Set-up and deliver trays upon request of chef/cook.
- Bus tables and trays in the dining room and other areas as
- Pour and cover beverages, assist in preparing, and covering
- Assist in proper care and use of kitchen and dining room
- Clean all work areas as directed.
- Work at a steady pace to meet demands of cooks and
- Work cooperatively with other dining room associates to produce
pleasant and efficient dining room operation.
- Ability to understand and relate the menu to residents.
- Ability to act as liaison between residents and food service
- Understand and observe infections control procedures related to
food service department.
- Ability to follow residents' rights policies at all times.
- Ability to follow facility safety program.
- Maintain neat, clean appearance, and follow appropriate dress
code as directed by chef/cook.
- Work scheduled shifts and demonstrate dependability.
- Willingness to perform other duties and assignments as
Non-Essential Functions of the Server
- Supports and participates in the resident centered activity
- Participates in projects or committees as assigned.
- Attends all associate meetings including in-service education
and associate functions, as requested by supervisor.
- Assists in variety of tasks involving residents as
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED at a minimum.
- Physical requirements include the ability to communicate by
speaking, seeing, and hearing sufficient to serve the
- Professional and neat appearance and presentation, adherence to
the dress code, and good personal hygiene are expected.
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
to work with various levels of people, associates, and
- Be free of communicable disease.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to relate to residents and associates in a courteous
and diplomatic manner under all circumstances.
- Completion of drug testing and criminal record background check
upon hire and upon request of supervisor.
- Physical requirements include bending, standing, lifting,
stooping, sitting, walking, stretching, and ability to lift/carry
up to 40 pounds.
- Adhere to and carry out all policies and procedures. Skills &
Keywords: Grace Management, Detroit , Server, Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!