Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Hags Hunks L
Posted on: November 26, 2022
HIRING IMMEDIATELY!EARNING POTENTIAL WITH TIPS IS UNLIMITED!
(OUR AVERAGE HUNK MAKES OVER $23 AN HOUR)REFERRAL BONUSES FOR
BRINGING GREAT FRIENDS OR FAMILY!As a Mover for College Hunks
Hauling Junk and College Hunks Moving, you are the first point of
contact for clients on the job.You will have the chance to educate
clients about our exceptional services and the benefit of using us
over the competition, ensuring 110% satisfaction.Company Overview
To live our four core values of: Building Leaders, Always Branding,
Listen, Fulfill, and Delight, and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team
Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free
moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with
H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice,
Knowledgeable, Service). Job Summary Do you enjoy a fast-paced,
multi-faceted work environment where you get to be exposed to
different types of professional work like Sales, Marketing,
Logistics, Customer Service, Equipment operations, project
management, conflict resolution, and communication? If so, we have
an incredible opportunity with excellent growth potential. You will
be involved in learning techniques on how to develop rapport,
establish value while having a sense of accomplishment each day!
There is no other place young people with little experience can
work to build a resume like College Hunks Hauling Junk and
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk starting with the
uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist), and
continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to
them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what
to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package
items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting
guidanceQualifications Who we're looking to hire: If you love
customer service and helping others, you've come to the right
place. No experience necessary! We provide hands-on training to all
to ensure you succeed. Must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with a team.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid/Active Driver's License.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Drug and alcohol-free.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check.Benefits:
- Giving back to the community by donating two meals to Feeding
Children Everywhere for every job we complete.
- Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
- On the job training
- Team outingsCompensation: Earn up to $13 + tipsEach CHHJ
location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your
application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All
inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made
directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Hags Hunks L, Detroit , Professional Mover, Other , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!