Security Officer - Detroit, MI Area
Company: Titan Security Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Do you like helping people and want a job where you can make a
positive impact?Come to Prudential Security, part of Titan Security
Group. Titan is one of the fastest-growing privately-held security
services providers in the midwest. Were small enough that you wont
feel like a number like at our multi-billion dollar global
competitors, but big enough that we can provide security at iconic
Chicago locations like Willis Tower and Millennium Park. Visit us
at https://titan-security.com/careers/ to learn more!We are hiring
for Unarmed Security Officers to work at several residential
building in Detroit, MI.Responsibilities of Security Officers
include, but are not limited to:
- Train and qualify to work assigned post. Understands the
specific and general post instructions for that assigned post.
Maintain practical knowledge of all additional and emergency post
instructions that are called for by the client.
- Maintain access control procedures set by property
- Effectively utilize access control systems, visitor management
systems and CCTV systems as needed.
- Identify all patrons and/or visitors upon arrival.
- Ensure visitors and vendors are properly approved and directed
to the appropritae area of the property.
- Observe departing personnel to guard against theft of tenant or
- Monitor security cameras that are within the facility.
- Respond to incidents including property emergencies.
- Conduct general patrols of the entire property during various
hours, if required, including numerous flights of stairs and
frequent patrols of the exterior in any weather conditions.
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for extended periods of time.
- Assist patrons and visitors with directions and general
- Clearly and accurately record data such as property damage,
unusual occurrences, and malfunctioning of equipment, to property
and Titan management.
- Maintain clear, accurate logs pertaining to people or property
- Provide excellent Customer Service to all parties encountered
while on duty.
- Other duties as assigned.Required Qualifications of Security
Officers: Must be at least 18 years of age High School diploma or
general education degree (GED) Able to pass pre-employment drug
screen and criminal background check Able to read, write, speak,
and understand English Able to meet physical essential functions of
the job, which can include lifting 50+ lbs, completing foot
patrols, walking up and down stairs, working in inclement weather
Must be comfortable with heights and elevatorsPreferred
Qualifications of Security Officers: 1 year experience as a
security officer or in a customer service, retail, hotel, or
restaurant position Bi-lingual considered a plus Proficiency with
Microsoft Office softwarePay and Benefits for Security Officers:
$10 - $15 / hour Paid time off and paid holidays Opportunities for
career growth and promotion Skills-enhancing
trainingEOE/M/F/D/VINDPJReq ID: 2022-5099 Eligibility to Work in
the U.S. Required: Yes Required Education: High School Diploma/GED
External Company URL: www.titan-security.com
Keywords: Titan Security Group, Detroit , Security Officer - Detroit, MI Area, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!