MDS Nurse (RN)
Company: Riverview Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Join Riverview Health & Rehab Center - North and work with our
passionate and innovative healthcare team!
The MDS Nurse (RN) oversees and facilitates the completion of
Resident assessments in compliance with state and federal
regulations. As MDS Nurse, you will coordinate, manage, monitor,
and maintain accurate coding of the current MDS and care plan
About Riverview Health & Rehab Center - North
Riverview's passion is to combine innovative ideas with
compassionate medical care and state of the art programs to create
a place of healing and hope for those who need rehabilitation and
nursing care. Riverview Health specializes in geriatrics and works
closely with hospitals and physicians to create a collaborative
environment of care and medical expertise for our communities.
The mission of Riverview Health & Rehab Center - North is to be a
premier health and rehabilitation center by exceeding the
expectations of our Residents, Families of Residents, and
- Acts as a facilitator in developing a comprehensive assessment
and care plan for Residents
- Ensures timely scheduling and completion of the initial care
plan and quarterly/annual review
- Promotes optimal communication among program staff members,
facility staff, referral sources, physicians, and
- Participates in quality improvement activities to reduce cost
and increase efficiency through improved systems and
- Assess prospective residents in conjunction with other team
- Schedule and facilitate patient/family care
- Perform the functions of a nurse when required, i.e.
- Daily Pay Option for Hourly Employees!
- Numerous Incentive Programs to Increase Compensation!
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: Medical (PPO or HMO), Dental,
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance for Full-Time
- Generous Time Off Package - Earn Time As You Work!
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs!
- Valid RN license through the State of Michigan
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Bachelors degree
- Valid BLS certification
- 1+ years of experience as a MDS RN strongly preferred
- 1+ years of experience providing care in a hospital setting
- Experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility or long-term care
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral
communication, and communicate effectively with supervisor, staff
members and other departments
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to stand and walk. Stooping, bending, lifting, carrying,
and other physical demands may be required. The employee is
occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The
physical demands described above are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Riverview Health & Rehab Center - North is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. Decisions regarding employment will be based
solely on the individual's qualifications as they relate to a
particular job vacancy and to promote an environment of equal
employment opportunity. There will be no regard given to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or veteran's
status or any other protected class as defined by law. This policy
applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and
hiring, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions
of employment. Questions or concerns should be referred to
Riverview Health's Director of Human Resources.
Keywords: Riverview Health, Detroit , MDS Nurse (RN), Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!