Autonomous Systems Validation Engineer - Senior - PSP - JLL101 (1150757)
Company: Abacus Service Corporation
Location: Auburn Hills
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- ADAS Bench Validation Engineer will conduct ADAS L2-L3 system
bench test activities. Key responsibilities include, but are not
1. Review test case inputs, develop test pattern, execute tests and
maintain system bench.
2. Perform classic and modern networking tasks and diagnostic tasks
on CAN-FD and Some IP Ethernet with focus on ADAS ECU basic
software and application functions.
3. Support bench development for multiple areas, which include test
automation, rest bus simulation, remote bench operation.
4. Work with other team member to troubleshooting issues and find
root causes during software release cycles.
5. Conduct bench test campaign and document resolutions for open
The ideal candidate for this position is a strong team player
willing to work in a fast-paced environment. He/She will work with
AD Bench support team to communicate results, debug and resolve
issues in a timely manner to achieve resolution of bench
features/issue fixes requested.
- Requirements:* A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in
Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree from an
ABET accredited university
* 1 or more years of vehicle CAN bus or Ethernet experience
* 1 or more years of Vector tool experience, such as CANoe /
* Know OEM Diagnostic/Service tools
* Know CAN FD protocol and UDS protocol;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Master of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
from an ABET accredited university
* 2 year experiences in the vehicle embedded software
* Coding experience in: CAPL / Python / Matlab
* Know ETAS INCA or Vector Canape
* Experience in Diagnostics over IP
Additional Information (Must Have's)
* Know vehicle CAN bus or Ethernet test
* Know OEM diagnostics test and UDS protocol
* Know CAPL or python for bench test automation.
Position is a combination of remote and onsite (CTC). Candidates
must be local.
- Hours Per Day:0.00
- Hours Per Week:0.00
- Start Time:
- End Time:
- Travel Required:No
- Travel Percentage:
- Address Line1:800 Chrysler Drive
- Pre Identified Candidate Name:
- City:Auburn Hills
- Country:United States
- Postal Code:48326
Keywords: Abacus Service Corporation, Detroit , Autonomous Systems Validation Engineer - Senior - PSP - JLL101 (1150757), Other , Auburn Hills, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!