Company: The Bellaire Senior Living
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* Preparation of all food items prior to meal times.
* Ensure leftover/unused food products are stored/restocked or
* Maintain work areas in a sanitized and orderly manner in
compliance with State health and safety regulations.
* Work together with servers at meal times to serve residents in a
* Load and unload all dishes, utensils and glasses to and from the
* Cross-serve and/or assist team members on an as-needed basis.
* Prepare for the next day and be a team player in general.
* Ability to lift 50lbs
* Ability to follow recipes and measure food items
* Knowledge of nutrition and food services
* Proficient reading, writing and mathematical skills
* 1-2 yrs experience as a cook in related food service industry
preferably in long-term care or other health care environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
* 1 year
* Casual dining restaurant
* 10 hour shift
* Day shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Riverview, MI 48193: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The Bellaire Senior Living, Detroit , Cook, Other , Riverview, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!