MIG Welder 1st shift
Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Nesco Resource is currently sourcing for a MIG welder for our
client in Fraser, MI.
Shift: 6:00am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday (overtime based upon
Pay rate: Starting at $18 an hour or more depending on
Candidates must be able to:
- Build their own fixtures and take them down.
- Welders read blueprints and drawings
- Take measurements; plan layouts and procedures
- Determine what welding equipment and methods to use based on
- Set-up components to specifications
- Prepare and align parts for welding
- Join together components, repair holes and cut through
materials using specialized welding equipment
- Repair machinery
- Inspect surfaces and structuresand maintain equipment
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Detroit , MIG Welder 1st shift, Other , Fraser, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!