Lead Generation Specialist - Wayne, MI
Company: SRS Distribution Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Lead Generation Specialist located in Wayne, MI is
responsible for cultivating new relationships with prospective
customers as well as qualifying the opportunity of that customer.
The Lead Generation Specialist will consistently nurture and
develop these new relationships of prospective customer to meet
their objectives with SRS solutions. Ultimately positioning SRS to
be a Trusted Advisor.
The Lead Generation Specialist's must be mindful of their
reputation - this includes work ethic, willingness to volunteer, go
above and beyond, and working with others. Lead Generation
Specialist are expected to maintain alignment with the organization
and its initiatives. Lead Generation Specialist are relied upon to
drive sales efforts through cold calls, qualifying and being the
FIRST IMPRESSION of our organization.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are all entrusted to provide "THE BEST & SAFEST" experience to
our internal and external customers, treating each person with
dignity and respect and ensuring all Customer's success through the
constant meaningful delivery of the value in doing business with
SCOUT - A person sent out ahead to gather information
- Compete daily to be the best version of yourself - Continuously
Improve. Contribute to making your region the leading supplier in
the geographic area.
- Utilize CRM to plan and execute 20+ outbound calls per day.
Document important call details. Organize those details by
potential account in CRM.
- Responsible for identifying & qualifying new leads based on
- Provide your region with 5+ qualified leads per week.
- Uncover and qualify customer leads to become A/R or cash
accounts. Assist in the conversion of prospects into active
accounts for Territory Managers or Inside Sales
Scout the manufacturer websites and collect information to share
with Sales Leadership regarding new customers earning manufacturers
- Must be able to overcome objections, and willingness to fight
RESOURCE - A source of information or expertise
- Maintain alignment within the organization by leveraging sales
campaigns and events to become a business intelligence
- Become verse in every product category and have a general
understanding of that product application.
- Have a basic understanding of our unique sales tools available
at SRS (Roof Hub, ProFund, Etc.) and what channels to funnel those
- Attend SRS weekly meetings, trade shows, industry association
events and SRS sponsored events.
ADVOCATE - A person who works for a cause or a group
- Assume ownership of your day- maintain a sense of urgency with
a customer-centric focus. The pace of the pack starts with
- Create the best first impression that leads to a relationship
between SRS & the potential customer.
- Embrace the "One Family, One Fight" Mentality.Bottom of
- A+ Communications and customer service skills
- Should have a Positive Mental Attitude and Desire to be
- Outgoing, comfortable to talk with public
- Responsible, reliable, and punctual
- Enthusiastic, love being at work, people enjoy talking with
- Have a valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record, and
reliable transportation for local travel in your territory.
Occasional travel to the corporate office in McKinney, TX.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US without
sponsorship for any length of time.
- Able to pass required pre-employment criminal, driving
background check and drug test.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required. Some College or
College Degree preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the building material
distribution industry, particularly selling residential roofing
products, with demonstrated success in those products to a local
- Bilingual and be able to read, write and speak English and
Spanish languages preferred, in-order to communicate with vendors,
customers, and other branch employees.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Internet, Word, and Excel
- Ability to learn Agility operating software package.
- Must possess an entrepreneur spirit, be self-motivated, and
enthusiastic about our business.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess excellent organizational
and time management skills.
- Must be analytical and able to solve problems.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be ethical and honest.
SRS Distribution - Wayne
36340 Van Born Rd. Wayne, MI 48184
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran Friendly Employer. SRS Distribution believes in hiring
military veterans at any level for any position. We know your
service trained you in many of the areas we value, such as;
leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your
experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply
Keywords: SRS Distribution Inc., Detroit , Lead Generation Specialist - Wayne, MI, Other , Wayne, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!