Company: Ford Motor Company
Posted on: January 27, 2023
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives
human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom
to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for
the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for
you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define
tomorrows transportation.What youll be able to do:
- Provide access control, personnel protection, and emergency
response for executives, executive assistants, and visitors to the
- Provide access control, building security, and emergency
response to employees and visitors within Michigan Central
- Provide executive residential security services, including
monitoring of security cameras and specialized equipment. Conduct
foot patrols of interior and exterior areas and report unusual
- Provide driving services for top level executives.
- Monitor fire and security alarm systems, access control
systems, Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), and radio communication
- Provide emergency notifications to all levels of management and
- Review, maintain, and compile daily activity logs, as
- Protect company classified and sensitive information with
- Demonstrate the ability to function under pressure, including
stressful emergency situations (i.e. medical, fire, security, or
other life threatening incidents).
- Must be able to transfer to different roles and
responsibilities within the organization as an Executive Security
Driver, Residential Security, and Executive Security
- Must be able to work off-shifts, weekends, holidays, and change
- Must be available to work 24x7, 365 days a year.The minimum
requirements we seek:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of experience in law enforcement OR 5+ years military
- 1+ years of experience utilizing Microsoft Windows and Office
- 2+ years of experience driving in an Executive Protection
- Possess a Concealed Pistol License (CPL) or meet the state
requirements to obtain one within 1 month from date of hire.
- Possess a valid Drivers license.Our preferred requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is highly preferred.
- 5+ years' clean driving record.
- Have prior driving school training.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication
skills.Successful candidate should be able to demonstrate
leadership in Our Truths (leadership) behaviors combined with
outstanding interpersonal, team building, and communication
skills.What youll receive in return:As part of the Ford family,
youll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits
package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock
investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. Youll also
experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal
growth and recognition.If you have what it takes to help us
redefine the future of mobility, wed love to have you join
us.Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally
authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment
eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship
is not available for this position.We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected
veteran status.For information on Ford's salary and benefits,
please visit:New Hire Summary
Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority.
Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting
COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S.
salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless
employees require an accommodation for religious or medical
reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at
least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19
vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired
employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19
vaccination or an approved medical or religious
exemption.Requisition ID : 5784
Keywords: Ford Motor Company, Detroit , Security Generalist, Other , Detroit, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!