Sales/Business Development - Automotive Conveyor
Company: Central Conveyor Company
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Central Conveyor Company (a member of the Tsubaki
Group) is a turn-key Systems Integrator with a complete portfolio
of conveyance solutions and products for the Automotive, Parcel &
Logistics, and Warehouse & Distribution markets.The Automotive
Conveyor Sales/Business Development position is responsible for
marketing Central Conveyor's design, engineering, fabrication, and
installation services, initiating new customer contacts, and
maintaining relationships with current customers. This role must be
comfortable initiating contact, meeting with, and following up with
existing Central Conveyor customers-and introducing their contacts
to Central Conveyor. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The
essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but
not limited to this job description - other tasks may be assigned
and expected to be performed.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Utilize personal network to introduce new customers to Central
- Maintain and develop existing customer base.
- Complete pre-qualification documentation for new
- Communicate with new and existing customers to discover and
offer solutions to their needs.
- Develop and present effective and appropriate sales
presentations, sales literature, and website advertising content
for the organization's products and services.
- Works closely with Estimating department on bidding
opportunities and the conversion of those bids into purchase
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as
- Gather pertinent information from customer and competitor
- Review customer contracts, drawings, and specifications and
Central Conveyor's proposal at the start of the bidding
- Provide follow-up to customers after submitting proposals.
- Identify and manage company risks that may prevent growth.
- Research and identify opportunities for growth in new
- Foster a collaborative environment withing the business.
- Create positive, long-lasting relationships with current and
- Analyze current and past financial data to provide strategies
for increased revenue and decreased overall expense.
- Support business efforts to meet or exceed revenue
- Provide training and mentoring to team members.
- Prepare and provide relevant sales forecasts for future
- Represent the organization positively in all areas of the
- Complete other tasks or projects as assigned. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or
similar preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of experience in industrial conveyor sales and
business development, specifically in the conveyor and/or
- Demonstrated experience in business-to-business (B2B)
- Sales and project management experience in automotive
construction, materials handling, and tooling industry
- Supervisory experience in all areas, preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook, Teams, etc.).
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Ability to travel as needed for business opportunities.U.S.
Tsubaki offers a competitive compensation package, including health
benefits effective on date of hire, generous 401(k) match and
profit sharing, education reimbursement, and annual bonus
potential.Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Central Conveyor Company, Detroit , Sales/Business Development - Automotive Conveyor, Other , Wixom, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!